Tuesday, October 24, 2006

bottling time

It feels as if I have accomplished more in the last five hours than I usually get done in five days. I want to bottle that feeling of productivity. It's invigorating.

My freelance work has also given me a bit of a professional jump-start. I met with my newest client yesterday over lunch. They like my work. And their client list is growing, so there's potential for more projects to come my way. I have two parts to a long-term project to finish for them before I leave for Singapore.

Add in to this going to the gym and watching a bit TV to decompress with my roomie or with my boyfriend, and you have my life in a nutshell.

And if you're wondering if I've read your blog recently, I haven't. Thanks for reading mine though. (I'll catch up soon. I hope you all are well.)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.