Monday, September 20, 2004

well, well, well

I am back at work.
I am back to life.
I am back to me.
I am well!!!!

My horrible sickness has almost left my ears, nose, and throat.
(We’ll see if we can encourage it's full exit today.)

To those of you who've had to put up with the complaining, picky little snot that I was last week, thanks.
I had an ass-spankin' good weekend, mostly thanks to lizzylou and co. thanks for playing host over the weekend. Oreos, milk, 12 kingdoms, and you girls make for a great Friday night.

Okay, this is the big week.
I’m going to have to talk with my boss this week about the future.
I’m going to finish my resume and portfolio.
I’m going to search for "associate editor wanted" lines.
I’m going to kick butt at work.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.