Wednesday, March 29, 2006

ups and downs

What is life without it's ups and downs?

The down: The trauma of sending a freelance project to the printer with a tiny, tiny mistake (that just happened to be repeated on every page.

The up: The printer was sympathetic and cut my bill in half.

The down: In another printing incident, the photo credit was left off one of my articles from last month. (We rarely have photo credits, and this photographer is extremely picky about them.) So my editor is all upset. And I got to have a closed-door talk with my managing editor. And I'm all annoyed because I put the photo credit in the file above the photo captions because I didn't know which the art director would choose for the opening photo (where the photo credit would go). So, this guy's name is in the article. It just wasn't in the actual printing range. Ugh. And my review should be coming soon.

The up: ?

No comments:

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.