Monday, December 04, 2006

come celebrate!

My roomie and I are having a party this Friday at our apartment. And if you know us and know where we live, you're probably invited. Outsiders are welcome. Just give me a call before you extend the invite.

What we're celebrating:
  • countingpigs! She's came in late this Saturday and leaving on Dec. 10 (which is her birthday)
  • Birthdays! The list: my roomie, countingpigs, my roomie's boyfriend, kcprogrammer's sister, and AM (if you didn't happen to see her for her birthday) and anyone else who wants to claim a November/December birthday
  • Pre-Christmas! Meaning my roomie and I may have put the Christmas tree up by then
  • Cambodia! countingpigs and I will--I hope--have pictures and stories about our adventure in Cambodia
  • Me! This will be a great chance to see me (and it's probably been awhile since you've been able to do that)
  • Work! While not something to celebrate for most of us, I just heard that aulurienne got a promotion at one job (meaning that she may be able to quit her other job)
  • Moving! With aulurienne and Big-Bold-D moving in above my roomie and me, I'm sure you'll all want to take a tour of a floor plan nearly identical to mine and a mirror of Big-Bold-D's old pad

We'll have:

  • music (but feel free to bring your own--no Christmas music, please)
  • food (cake and ice cream at the very least) you're more than welcome to complement it with your own selection of favorite snacks and drinks, especially if you want alcohol
  • fun (board games, perhaps G-man trying to swallow a teaspoon of cinnamon) please bring any other entertainment that you'd like
  • ample seating
  • a hot heater
  • a clean bathroom
  • and hopefully pictures of the ancient temples of Angkor and of me looking like a terrorist waging a losing war against sunburn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't make it to the soiree. The intent was to head over after Dave and I inevitably got knocked out of the poker tournament--sadly, I did well for once and were stuck there until 12:50! I will surely make it to the next one:)--AT

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.