Thursday, December 14, 2006

why don't you just shine already?

My brain is stalled. I have three partially written posts with no endings. My mind is full of incomplete thoughts. As soon as I think them, I hit a wall and investigation stops.

I'm in a place before the beginning of something. I sense change and movement. I suspect, but I cannot see. I'm in darkness, waiting for the sun to rise. Only then may I choose my path.

The hard part is the waiting. I'm antsy. I don't want to stand still and wait. It's uncomfortable. It's trying. It stresses me out. I want to know now. I have an urge to start walking even though I lack the ability to see what lies before me.

What I really want is an aerial view. I want to see each path's start, middle and--most important--end.

The sun needs to wake up, because I can't sleep.

1 comment:

YellowDancer21 said...

This post really hits home with me. I am feeling exactly the same way. In fact, I plan to discuss some of that with you tonight anyway... I don't know if it has something to do with New Year's coming up and thinking about the future, or if it's something larger that's been building for a long time. Either way, I'm tired of procrastinating and waiting.

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.