Monday, April 23, 2007

las vegas, again

Another year; another big conference in Sin City. The days are filled with press conferences and booth visits. The nights require cocktail parties and receptions. And for some crazy reason I decided to give myself the extra chore of creating a blog for the show.

I dreaded going to Las Vegas. I trudged through though. My silver lining: vacation. Kcprogrammer had never been to Vegas, so he came out on my last day of the conference and we stayed the weekend. I didn't think I'd ever like being in Las Vegas again. I was wrong. We had an absolutely amazing time.

We took a helicopter ride over the Hoover Dam and down into the Grand Canyon. It wasn't a cheap excursion, but the experience was priceless.

Cirque was great as usual. And we went to see the Anthony Cools Experiment at Paris Las Vegas. It's not a big show, but one that should be on your must-see list. He hypnotizes volunteers from the audience creating one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. The only caveat here is that the humor is crude. Kcprogrammer bought the video of the show we saw, so you can check that out sometime if you're curious...

No comments:

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.