Monday, April 30, 2007

no tv tuesdays

My roomie and I have decided to forgo TV watching on Tuesday nights. I'll also be putting my little laptop away for the day. I was pushing for no TV Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I think my roomie isn't quite ready for such a drastic step.

The idea is to remind ourselves of what the world is like unconnected. Tonight, for example, had both of us on the couch, TV on, and both our laptops out and in use. Seriously, we've been sucked in. So, perhaps tomorrow and the Tuesdays that follow will allow us to take a breather from our electronic connections and allow us the opportunity to strengthen our friendship connection. A little corny, but I'm not feeling very creative tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good idea to me. Re-connect with friends. ^^

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.