Thursday, November 01, 2007

I'm in the system

So I had KU send the art institute my transcripts when I enrolled there.

My account number on the bill was my old student ID number.

I wanted to pay my bill online, so I had to get an online ID. They offered up springs, my old email address. And then asked me for my current email address, and said anything sent to my old KU address would now be forwarded on to that email.

My old KU email address couldn't possibly still work, could it? I thought I had to give money to the school and get an alumni email address.

The test: I went into Facebook and clicked to sign up for the Kansas network. I put in my old KU email addy and then went to my current address to see if the request would be forwarded.

It worked!

This is trivial, I know. I have no need for the additional email address. But my workday was pretty bland.

But maybe I should be creeped out by the fact that KU has kept all this information on me...

1 comment:

YellowDancer21 said...

Pretty bizarre. They'll remember you forever... BWAHAHAHA.

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.