Tuesday, April 11, 2006

bug or beetle

So it may be carpet beetles instead of bed bugs. Carpet beetles are much more common, often being brought in from the outside or through improperly sealed screen doors and windows (which I definitely have), so in that respect, they are the more likely the culprit.

And they are easier to get rid of. But this doesn't do much to lessen the gross factor.

One problem with this theory: Carpet beetles feed on fabric and food, which isn't something I've seen evidence of in this case.

Anyway, the exterminator comes tomorrow. I am just so disgusted. It's just icky. I'm ready for this to be over with.

2 comments:

YellowDancer21 said...

yech... I wish I wouldn't have read your posts. ;) I'm paranoid about bugs near my bed in the first place. Ewww... It gave me the jibblies.

Oh, before I forget, I'm not going to choir tomorrow night because I'm going to be out of town for Easter, so I can come watch Lost with everyone! Yay!

theCallowQueen said...

I've been having trouble sleeping. I hate the thought of things crawling on me.

Yay for Wednesday! I hope I have all my cr@p moved out of the living room and back into my bedroom before ya'll come over.

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.