Thursday, April 13, 2006

comp time

We had a pre-convention meeting today. My boss must be in a good mood. He gave us two extra days off because we'll be in Las Vegas on Saturday and Sunday (well, I won't be there on Saturday with the rest, but I'm not going to argue about that little point). And this is after he gave us an extra day for all the work we did to get our mammoth March and April issues out on time.

Now, I don't get many official vacation days. And my two major trips could use the extra padding that these off-the-book days now afford me. Woohoo! Now I need to start planning my trip to Asia.

Oh, and my boss to us out to Carrabba's for lunch. He isn't a very social guy. And, we kind of roped him into it. His original proposal was to pick up food to bring back to us. Hehe. Lunch was fabulous. The salmon was the best I think I've ever had and the chocolate cake that I split with two of my co-workers was divine.

I'd better work now while I'm still hyped up from the sugar. I'll probably lose steam early. I'm so full. And there's still the Seder dinner tonight.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.