Monday, April 17, 2006

stumble, fumble, fall

I feel like I just keep stumbling from one fumble to the next. I feel like a baby who keeps falling down as he learns to walk, minus excuse of not knowing how to walk. It makes me want to shrink back from others and hide in some little, dark, hidden nook. From there, it would be harder for me to accidentally harm with my words or deeds.

But no matter how hard I might wish to hide right now, I know that I won't. My spirit grows restless to quickly. My desire to watch the world around me is too strong. And, so, I'll continue my series of apologetic fumbles.

A word to the wise: Don't listen to what I say, don't read what I write, and don't watch what I do. Also, if you see me driving, get away quickly. And don't entrust me with your plants, pets or breakables.

Now, if you are not wise or choose to disregard the warning, welcome to my world, and I mean no harm. But, even so, please proceed with caution.

Hmm...perhaps I should pass out hardhats.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.