Saturday, November 25, 2006

i'm back, i'm tired

Jet lag sucks. A day's worth of time in the air to get home ain't all that grand either.

But the trip itself was great. Being with countingpigs was great. The food was great.

The US Department of Agriculture wasn't great though when they took away my yummy treats. :(

I've copied all my pictures to my computer. My little lappy only has 1.5GB of space left on it. I'll need to do a bit of backup work.

I'll post them when I can. This week is going to be crazy.

Countingpigs will actually be coming into town next weekend. Her birthday is on the 10th. And I was out of the country for my roomie's birthday. So I'm thinking a party is needed. Maybe either next Sunday (because countingpigs gets in late on Saturday) or the Friday or Saturday after (she leaves the following Sunday).

Oh, and the Thanksgiving Day dinner with kcprogrammer's family and my family went well. He did a lot of work to prepare for it. I was quite impressed.

OK, must run. More later--hopefully with pictures

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you had a good time:)

Anonymous said...

The previous comment was from me--I'm a bit behind;)--AT

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.