Monday, May 16, 2005

antsy to see nancy

I've been at work for almost two hours, but I haven't accomplished much. Yes, I could blame it the problems with the e-mail server. (Please work by 10. Please have my missing e-mails.) But not all of my work requires e-mail. I'm just antsy. I'm just antsy to see Nancy. (Hey, that's funny; I think I'll make that the title of this post.)

It's been almost two years since I visited her in Singapore. Has it really been that long? And I get to see her in just a few hours. Yippee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope I get to see her sometime!

-l42

theCallowQueen said...

Friday. And if anyone else is antsy to see Nancy, give me a call. We can have a bit of a party on Friday. (Another good time might be next Wednesday.)

Anonymous said...

Wait, I thought you guys already left... ACK!!

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.