Thursday, July 21, 2005

wine and cheese

I just got back from a wine and cheese party downstairs. The wine helped loosen a few nerves that got tightened throughout the day.

I've been busy today. Lots to get done before our assistant editor takes vacation for her wedding and honeymoon.

Oh, and I finished the baby blanket over my lunch break, just in time for the baby shower after work today. I'm a bit nervous about going back to that place.

But today has also been full of compliments. Compliments on my blanket. Compliments on my embroidered jeans from Singapore. I love it when strangers give compliments. Must remember to do that myself more often.

Sorry for the randomness. With two glasses of wine in me, my main concern is simply spelling all these words correctly.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

^^ Journal entry as you will. As one of my flist members said, "It's your journal, you write what you want in it."

And we'll all comment on it all. ;)

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.