Wednesday, August 24, 2005

the muzik mafia

I got an e-mail today from Warren Ackerman. Now I don't know who Warren is, so I immediatly suspected spam. It wasn't. Remember my blog entry last week on hick-hop? Well Warren is with the Muzik Mafia. Aparently he found my blog, and many others, while searching the Internet.

So, for your intertainment, here's Warren's e-mail (and, yes, those are my minor edits in red):

Hey there,

Just found your blog and have a quick question for you.

My company helps Warner Nashville do fan base development for the Muzik Mafia, and we run an online community called the Mafia Soldiers (www.mafiasoldiers.com).

It's kind of a cross between a fan community and a social network, and it provides a vehicle for fans to get a touch closer to the artists and visa versa.

When I did a quick search on Mafia Soldiers, there were quite a few blogs that I found. And I began to wonder if there might be a way to entice some of the bloggers into our community with the hope that our content would be valuable to the bloggers. Let me know your thoughts!

Best,

Warren Ackerman
212 684-9100 x 15

YellowDancer21, I know you'll want to lend your support. And Big-Bold-D, I'm sure Warren would love to hear your new term of hick-hop: c'rap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude! I know I'm the only one who's actually interested in this a good way. I may end up not liking the music, but I'm always interested in the things people come up with. XD

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.