Wednesday, August 31, 2005

sexual harassment

Today was the deadline to take the what is sexual harassment training course. It was this online tutorial about how sexual harassment is unwelcome content of a sexual nature that would offend a reasonable person and is used as a basis for blah, blah, blah.

Side note: I'm listening to "I'm Not Wearing Underwear Today" from Avenue Q.

Anyway, being the pure nerd that I am, I studied the material intently. I pondered over whether Paul, a guy from a foreign country, could still greet people with a kiss on the cheek. Poor Paul is walking down sexual harassment lane.

At the end was a quiz that would go in my permanent file. I performed flawlessly. Wow, now there's something to put on my resume: Can spot quid pro quo and hostile environment sexual harassment with ease. Yeah, I'm sure that will help me get a job. Pick me, I know when to sue you!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.