Friday, December 02, 2005

christmas rock the house

Loud music came flooding out of my boss' office earlier this week. It sounded like he was having a Christmas rave in his office. Here's what I heard and what he was watching: http://media.engadget.com/videos/lights.wmv (Windows Media Player required to view).

He was all excited about it and wants to do the same thing to his house next year.

He says that the guy who set this up has each section of lights on a different switch and he had to program it switch by switch. It must have taken him forever. The song is quite long. I wonder what the neighbors must think of him.

3 comments:

YellowDancer21 said...

My parents showed me this. It's awesome, but the neighbors would definitely kill you. What's funny is that after we saw this we saw a Target commercial that did something very similar. Hmmm....

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! That's something Kelly's Dad would like to do. ;D My head is bobbing in time. I doubt it goes on all night. XD

Sideways Chica said...

Must be a "guy" thing. My brother always insists on a ton of all white lights on the tree. If not enough he says the tree looks "poor." Not poor as in bad, but "poor" as in lack of funds. Guy thing definitely.

Stop by and see me sometime...I might make you laugh.

Ciao for now...

Teri

www.herestohappywomen.blogspot.com

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.