Monday, May 29, 2006

the house saga continues

So what once seemed off may now be on.

I went with my parents to see a lawyer who proposed a very fair solution that I thought should be satisfactory to all.

I went with kcprogrammer to walk through the house again and sit and think. Could I see myself living here? Could I make this work? I think I could.

But there still seems to be at least one objector from the family. OK, objector is a bit harsh. Wrench thrower may be more accurate.

But I'm trying not to worry about it anymore. What happens happens. If it works out, I think this could be good for me. If it falls through, well, oh well.

Part of the push for this new philosophy in my life is the bad acid refux attack I had on Saturday. I missed the two weddings and the graduation party of the day. And got to take a ride to urgent care, care of kcprogrammer. It was the worst pain I've ever felt. The doctor says that I may be developing an ulcer. I need to cut down on my stress.

I wonder if that can wait until after this house thing has been resolved and after we replace the girl who just quit on my magazine.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.