Wednesday, March 23, 2005

bubble, bubble, foil to trouble


Dancin' With the Bubble
Originally uploaded by kables.
This week is National Bubble Week!

Apparently the first Bubble Week was started by the Oddzon, the makers of Koosh Bubbles. I say it's a marketing ploy, Oddzon claims it's a way to herald the beginning of spring (the unspoken first day of the bubble-blowing season).

I, of course, am all for bubbles. I believe bubbles are the answer to world peace, but I've never gotten far enough in a beauty pageant to offer this keen insight to the masses. I challenge you to try to be grump and tense and blow bubbles. It's impossible. The effort required to blow at a measured pace through that little hole takes the wind out of the nervous sails.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.