Tuesday, March 22, 2005

an evening in Bath


An evening in Bath
Originally uploaded by theCallowQueen.
Location: Bath, England in a circular park that slopes up to the right of this picture. Up at the top are the most recognizable homes in Bath. They are built together and make a grand C-shape and overlook the city. I don't have a picture of that here, though. Sorry, Charlie.

Time: Anne Marie and I watched the sunset here and ate chocolate digestives. I'm surprised this picture came out at all with the sun setting right behind those houses.

Temperature: Pleasant. I was able to sit on my jacket without feeling chilled.

Temperament: I'm very content with a happy combination of park grass, children playing, digestives, sunset, hot air balloon, good weather, and lovely surroundings.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.