Thursday, September 08, 2005

come get lost

The new season of LOST begins on Wednesday, Sept. 21. And I thought the best way to begin season two would be with a season one LOST marathon. We're working on a short schedule to fit in all 24 episodes before the season premier. (Dang that DVD release date.)

The LOST watching schedule:
Sunday, Sept. 11, 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 14, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 18, 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 20, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 21, 6 p.m. with the season premier at 8 p.m.

Let me know if you're interested in stopping by (be it for a few episodes or the whole dang thing); seating is limited.

Come and enjoy my addiction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time Sunday! And I'm sorry about ruining the whole Locke thing...I not really sure what I was thinking...I get so confused in my old age. Looking forward to next weekend!--at

theCallowQueen said...

No worries! The Locke thing just gave me something to tease you about. :)

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.