Thursday, September 22, 2005

green light

Dune is totally warping my brain. A few nights ago I dreamt a green light woke me up in my old bedroom. The furniture was sparse and pushed back against the walls. Bleary-eyed, I looked up at the green light. It was a long globe in the center of the ceiling. It seemed to be filled with a greenish liquid. Giant rats rolled around inside the liquid, fighting and biting each other. It was eerie. Not my usual kind of dream to have. And, G-man, I blame you.

3 comments:

G-man said...

Has the sleeper awaken?

YellowDancer21 said...

Awesome. Who knew it would take reading crazy sci-fi stuff for you to have interesting dreams? Maybe that's why I've always had crazy dreams...

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Sounds like the kind of dreams I have.

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.