Monday, September 19, 2005

a lost weekend

Much of my weekend was devoted to watching "Lost" in preparation for the season premier this Wednesday. My efforts paid off. I've brought four into the Lost fold. May the island be happy with my contribution.

And I've made a good dent in reading Dune. It's beginning to warp my thinking, which I bet the G-man will be happy to hear. During the "Lost" episode where Boone is mega hurt, all I could think about was how Jack was making a poor water decision. In Dune, they live on this planet with very little water. Never mind, this won't make any sense to those who haven't read the book. Anyway, the book's concepts are lodged in my head and pop out in the oddest settings.

And Nanette (my iPod Nano) and I are having a good morning at work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear! ^^

Crossovers and homages and coinky-dinks are the best. They keep things interesting.

And what's with the "Word Verification"? "xdjkhiy" is not a word!

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I LOVE LOST!!!!!!!
I can't hardly wait for tonight.

"Baby steps to premiere tonight."

theCallowQueen said...

*excited little lost dance*

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.