Friday, November 11, 2005

g-man pins a girl?


G-man Pins A Girl?
Originally uploaded by theCallowQueen.
I'm tired. Haven't slept well the past few nights. So, while my brain is taxed with the challenges of making sure I stay upright in my chair, I'll share with you a recent photo from MattZ's birthday.

The second prize for the most shocking T-shirt at MattZ's birthday party goes to Roller Derby Girl. (MattZ won first prize. See a pic of him here if you dare.)

Remember the G-man's previous bout with her? Well, the G-man beat her this time. See what happened at their first match here. See the start of the G-man's second match with the Roller Derby Girl here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed the party--it sounds like it was fun!

In high school my friends, and I had an informal fan club for our English teacher. We made t-shirts with his face on them. They were awesome.--at

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.