Wednesday, November 16, 2005

my little butterfly


Flutter By
Originally uploaded by theCallowQueen.
Ai ai ai
Ai ai ai
Ai ai ai
Where's my Samurai

I've been searching for a man
All across Japan
Just to find
To find my samurai

Someone who is strong
But still a little shy
Yes I need
I need my samurai

Ai ai ai
Your little butterfly
Green, black and blue
Make the colors of the sky
I finally loaded my pictures from lizalou42's birthday and Halloween party on Flickr. You can click on this picture of the G-man to see the rest. And, if you haven't already, check out l42's pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, but you left out the passage about "Catch me in his net..."

*glomps G-man*

XD

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.