Tuesday, November 15, 2005

mark your calendars

Wednesday: New episode of Lost starts at 8 p.m. All are welcome to come over and watch. We'll probably watch last week's episode first for those who missed it.

Friday: My roomie's 26th birthday! Harry Potter at 7 p.m. and birthday cake eating at 10 p.m. For those of you who've received an evite to her party and haven't yet responded, please do so.

Saturday: A bonfire at the K. Yay! It's been a long time. Party starts 7ish. Bring friends; it's a Kauffman family tradition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should tell poor Jake about these social events...I think he feels left out. I don't think we'd heard about the bonfire.--at

theCallowQueen said...

Your boy shouldn't feel left out. I don't think AM has really mentioned it to many people. She called me two nights ago and asked me to spread the word (which I did here).

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.