Thursday, June 09, 2005

flowering thoughts


Flower1
Originally uploaded by countingpigs.
I've been trying to post to countingpig's blog for days, but there seems to be some problem. So I decided to post one of her beautiful photos and use my blog as a forum to reply.

1. We miss you too!
2. Try not to read the synopsis for Lost. It the show is good, but waiting for all of the bits of the plot to emerge might just drive you crazy.
3. It was so good to see you.
4. This photo's really beautiful.
5. Miss you. Love you. Wishing you well.

1 comment:

theCallowQueen said...

Yay, I can post again!

I like your new look. Change is good. I would consider changing this blog, but then I'd need to re-apply all the changes that I've made. I don't know if I can remember all I've done to adapt this blog.

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.