Wednesday, June 22, 2005

welcome summer


Spring St.
Originally uploaded by
theCallowQueen.

Today's the second day of summer. Sigh. Here comes the heat. Good-bye to the few nice spring days that we had.

Here are a few Googlisms on spring. My thanks to lizalou42 for the link (googlisms.com).

spring is sprung
spring is here
spring is late
spring is back
spring is springing earlier
spring is coming
spring is busting out
spring is sure to come
(People are so demanding of Spring)
spring is in the air (I can fly!)
spring is in the air whether he's pausing for an outdoor lunch or enjoying a bounce (I'm male? I can bounce? Am I Tigger?)
spring is like summer (Spring is often called Summer)
spring is colorful and sexy at the house of versace (Now this is more like it)
spring is bright for klein (I'd like to think I bright in general. I always did well in school)
spring is the period express from god (Sounds important. Am I happy about being the period express from god?)
spring is poem
spring is 100% minority owned source for wire forms (Who knew I was 100% minority owned? And what do wire forms want with me?)
spring is worth a mint (That's a gold mint, right?)
spring is eternal (Now, this is more like it.)
spring is the morning bird song (Comments like these are what puts Spring in the air.)
spring is friggin' awesome (Duh! Everyone knows this!)
spring is unwinding all around us (OK, I am a bit crazy at times.)
spring is (Yep, I think that wraps this up nicely.)

Oh, about the photo: I took this shot on the NYC subway on the last day of our trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! You posted it. ^_^

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.