Monday, October 03, 2005

sold

It's official. My company traded hands today. Had a company phone call with excited heads talking about what a wonderful opportunity this is and how great we are. Received e-mails from excited heads on what a wonderful opportunity this is and how great we are. Don't they know that we minions only want to know who's going to be let go and what our benefits will be?

This is the second time the company I've worked at has been bought. The first acquisition had some real rough patches. I don't expect the same with this one. Other than my insurance, I'm really not that worried. Yes, G-man, I realize I may be eating those words in a few months. Whatever. If it begins to suck here like it did at my last job, I'll just find another freakin' job. But, again, I don't expect that to happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Much luck! Things will probably be just fine.

Creative Commons License
The original text and photos of this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.